2014-2015 SCAB black low miles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013-2014 SCAB black low miles!

Looking for black SCAB with low miles. Should be near perfect condition. If Roush supercharged even better! Thanks for help help.

Any offers from Canada are also welcome!

btw, if you see one in your local dealer a hint is much appreciated

Last edited:
OP
OP
W1N

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located?

I'm in Finland. Truck will be shipped first to Canada and then to Finland. So if I can find one in Canada that is easy, but any good fit anywhere will do.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

I love my 2015 raptor.

sorry for not being specific. I did mean first registration not MY. My bad. Will change the topic.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truly a Rare Bird the 15'

I just can't keep it going anymore....okay maybe I can....no I can't. Hey Finland, good luck with your search but just keep in mind that 2010-2014 were the years the first generation Raptor was produced.

Whatever year you end up buying it will be the cats ass so get shoppin'.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W1N

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just can't keep it going anymore....okay maybe I can....no I can't. Hey Finland, good luck with your search but just keep in mind that 2010-2014 were the years the first generation Raptor was produced.

Whatever year you end up buying it will be the cats ass so get shoppin'.

Thank you for your mercy ;-)

I'm definitely avoiding the earlier years. I had H2 built up and shipped to Finland 10 years ago. We have to go through some serious s**t to get trucks over here that it is not even funny. This truck has to get changed paperwork from the factory. then it will be shipped to Europe for some EU testing and finally I can register it to Finland. Some modifications are mandatory. Therefore, I don't want to buy very an old one, as all the trouble isn't worth it.

Knowing that the new 2016 will be eco boost and available in 18 months from now. I would love to get my hands on black SCAB and have it supercharged. Roush is the way to go. As already two Whipples have failed over our winter. Ball barings have broken in both.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

And if anyone has advice on an online used car search engine that actually works, I'm all ears.

Big Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to a dealer that still has a few new Raptors
Bob Moore Ford: Search
Some of them have the Roush supercharger not the cheapest but they do have them. A buddy of mine just had a 2014 SE Ruby Red with the Roush SC shipped to New York. Good Luck.