WTB Gen 1 2013-2014 SCREW Roush or Hennessey under 60K miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martinitime

Reaction score
WTB Gen 1 2013-2014 SCREW Roush or Hennessey under 60K miles. Clean title, no accidents (or minor if so).
Good condition-no Midwest (salt) trucks.
Unicorn-I know..

Thx!

HighHP

Reaction score
My 2014 Raptor with a Shelby Baja 700 package at 700 HP will be listed in a few days on Bring-A-Trailer. It has 16,000 miles and is in perfect new clean condition. Let me know if you want to know when it gets listed or would like more info.

HighHP

Reaction score
Find attached a list of items for the Raptor mentioned above.

Attachments

• Sale Specs.pdf
    410.9 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
M

martinitime

Reaction score
My 2014 Raptor with a Shelby Baja 700 package at 700 HP will be listed in a few days on Bring-A-Trailer. It has 16,000 miles and is in perfect new clean condition. Let me know if you want to know when it gets listed or would like more info.
Sure! Thank you.

HighHP

Reaction score
Yeah, I was getting a bit worried about lack of comments and bidding. I was hoping that Raptor and Shelby spoke for themselves was maybe the reason why. I was hoping for higher, but realistically figured it would go for at least 60's and into the 70's. The buyer is getting one hell of a truck at a discount to what he could build one for. I am happy with the price.