2013 Unscheduled Clean Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dc9

Reaction score
I ordered in April and I have no expectations for an August delivery.

FWIW - Ordered 3/8 (black scab, 801, moonroof, spray-in liner) Priority 10. Just found out today

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

FWIW - Ordered 3/8 (black scab, 801, moonroof, spray-in liner) Priority 10. Just found out today

Ooops, hit send by accident. Found out that i have a 7/29 build (thanks, Blood) and i'm guessing a Labor Day delivery.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Ooops, hit send by accident. Found out that i have a 7/29 build (thanks, Blood) and i'm guessing a Labor Day delivery.

Great news!! Best of luck!!!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked he said to call back after 25th. I will call svt in the morning like ever Friday.

I will be calling SVT tomorrow as well. I have had positive conversations with Dan at SVT. He has gotten to a point with me now, where he just runs the numbers, doesn't even have to ask. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. We are due to hear some good news.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to Steve at Van Bortal. He said he hasn't heard anything. Same thing he said a month ago. I was #7 in line. I ordered May 3. Looks like 2014 for me and anyone after.

Colt45

Reaction score
Am I senior now with a 4-17 order date?

Checked this morning still unscheduled.

Have tried to get someone at Ford to talk to for over 11 days now. Nothing but promises to call me back. Where I come from that is called lying.