2013 Unscheduled Clean Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May 1st for me DORA May 3rd Tom Jones Ford AZ. Every time I call it's an " unscheduled clean order ". I'm wondering if my 13" will turn into a 14" after a certain cutoff date. Anyone know how this process of last 13's built and 1st 14s ?
Chris

Last edited:

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always assumed the cutoff date meant that if you did not order a 13 by that date you will not get one and have to wait for a 14. The way most of these guys are making it sound is that if your truck doesn't have a build date before the cutoff date then you would then have a 14. Im not sure, but I hope it's the first scenario. Waiting 6-7 months for this truck would be downright torture.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone asked when they have called when they will stop building 13s? And if your order is in willl they just go through with building it before switching over to 14, which is just a different color and seats if you order the SE. I don't see any reason why they can't just build 13s straight through, I don't see much they have to "switch over"

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume their will be small changes to the MFT system and other minimal changes between the model years. Also, I know I personally don't want the last 2013 to roll off the line with a technically 1 year newer truck rolling off the line right behind it. I know they have not been depreciating much, but if one were to ever sell it and the economy does not allow for them to maintain their value so well, having a 2014 instead of a 2013 when they were made 1 day apart seems worth the extra wait to me.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just called SVT still unscheduled clean as of 7/12/13 :(

Right there with you, Z. The best news today was my Rigid Lights arrived. So, I put them out in the garage with the Borla Cat Back System, The Bak Flip Cover and Stubby Antenna. This is great. Good Lord, when will it end?

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right there with you, Z. The best news today was my Rigid Lights arrived. So, I put them out in the garage with the Borla Cat Back System, The Bak Flip Cover and Stubby Antenna. This is great. Good Lord, when will it end?

I am to scared to even by any mods in fear I will never get it. I told myself I wouldn't buy anything until I at least had a build date and VIN number.

They guy at SVT says " it's clean which is a good thing, means it should be built sometime" I say we'll it's been clean for 8 weeks. Oh we'll really nice guys always when I call.

Has anyone every had an unscheduled dirty order really?