2013 silver Screw in TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N2FORD

Reaction score
Finally getting around to posting some pictures of my truck I bought in August. I am in east TN but bought the truck at an AutoNation store in the Memphis area. It has 102k on it and has spent it's life in the south. The first picture is day one, the others are a couple of weeks ago. I took the wrap off the hood due to some bubbles and wrinkles. I had the plugs, wires and boots changed because I wasn't sure when or if they have been done. This is my second SVT, I bought a 94 white Lightning new and kept it 12 years. I also have a V8 swapped gen 1 Sport Trac (mini Raptor) along with several cars. I sold my FX4 Expedition since I have the Raptor now. Thanks to all the members as I have learned a lot already from the many threads I have read. Researching exhaust as I want something with a little more tone and better looking.
IMG_1334.jpgIMG_1454.jpgIMG_1453.jpgIMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Nice looking Gen 1! Looks in great shape. Enjoy it.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My brother still has his ‘93. Bought it new back in the day. Towed race cars all over the eastern U.S. with it. Little workhorse
Those trucks are bad a s s . I've always wanted one. I like how they are considered an XL model by insurance. No special letter in the VIN