2013 SCREW 800A interior photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rcmorgan540

Reaction score
My '13 800A SCREW. No regrets here, got an awesome truck saved a ton of $$$

IMG_5871_zps338ff6f2.jpg

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for. Do you have the backup cam? I guess the only question I have is if it used the small lcd or uses the rear view mirror.

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture! I was wondering the same thing. I ordered mine without the luxury package but with the backup cam. While heated seats would be nice, I didn't want to waste 5 grand on a bunch of stuff I don't need like nav. :)

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
No big screen without Nav. Back up camera uses the rear view mirror.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered an 800A also. I do like the layout and it wasnt worth over 4,000 dollars to go luxury when half of the options I didnt even want. I really wish they would break out those options seperately. I think they package them to reduce the variations of orders they get. Im gonna have a good friend install a remote start and I hear the factory remote start stinks anyway. I agree heated seats would be nice.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for others but I wasn't willing to pay an extra 4-5 k on the lux package. Some say it's well worth it but for smaller timers like me that is A LOT of money....

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long term the lux package pays you back at time of sale. No lux drops the value of the truck so much you might as well get it now and enjoy it for the sale price difference...

I'd rather just keep my 5k, but that's just my preference I guess. Maybe the extra 5 k allows 5k of mods or a trip somewhere?

I could be dead in 6 years for all I know... To each his own though.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That 800 radio sucks - the interface to be precise. I had in a Fusion I rented at LAX. Hated it. 801A all the way.