2013 SCREW 800A interior photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know who said the factory remote start sucks, but mine starts, heats or cools the seats turns up or cools the interior and I would not trade it for any aftermarket. I do miss the two way remote, but not much. I don't mind spending the extra cash, cause I get it back after I finish with the truck. And so far looks like I am going to be buried in it...

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience is aftermarket remote starts aren't as reliable as factory. I think having all the gadgets will help if you ever go to sell it, especially 3 or 4 years from now. Most people like the luxury items and even expect them. Imagine the stuff they'll have 3 years from now. Much easier sell with 801A.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I w was gonna get a stripped 800a raptor but I am so glad I ended up with the 801a. The options make this badass truck even better. :cool:

Either way you are still getting a Raptor!

-Brian

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I w was gonna get a stripped 800a raptor but I am so glad I ended up with the 801a. The options make this badass truck even better. :cool:

Either way you are still getting a Raptor!

-Brian

I agree... I actually first ordered mine with but then opted out. I really only wanted it for the HIDs and the heated seats. Not worth the extra 5k for me. I'm happy enough to be getting a Raptor even if it doesn't have all the luxuries. My Lightning didn't have heated seats or navigation and it still put a smile on my face every time I drove it, so I assume the Raptor will do the same for me. :) :)

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree... I actually first ordered mine with but then opted out. I really only wanted it for the HIDs and the heated seats. Not worth the extra 5k for me. I'm happy enough to be getting a Raptor even if it doesn't have all the luxuries. My Lightning didn't have heated seats or navigation and it still put a smile on my face every time I drove it, so I assume the Raptor will do the same for me. :) :)

the smile. it will

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The AC seats here in Florida are a god send now that its hot again :Insane:

That is the ONLY reason I even considered getting black on black again was because of the addition of A/C seats in 2012! If they didn't have that, I would have picked another color! I'm even doing ceramic tint to keep the heat down some, too.