2013 Raptor engine news flash!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor2010

Reaction score
I did the same thing. They gave me $38750 for my 2010 scab with only the graphics option and 44000 miles on it. I took most of my mods off for the 2012 totally loaded race red scab to put on it. Fits perfectly on the new raptor. They don't lose there value at all. Love the new truck with the 6.2. Congrats on yours.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Debating on upgrading to a 2012. My local dealer has 5 allocations coming in. All SCREws though. I really want a scab. But I don't want to wait until the 2013s I need it for November.

The dealer hasn't really given me a trade in number. I'll be happy with anything over 30. All mods removed.

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Debating on upgrading to a 2012. My local dealer has 5 allocations coming in. All SCREws though. I really want a scab. But I don't want to wait until the 2013s I need it for November.

The dealer hasn't really given me a trade in number. I'll be happy with anything over 30. All mods removed.

Ya Trey that was my thought also. I want the 2013 and I really wanted a scab and I surely didnt want all the luxuries but, I couldnt pass the deal up.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Im supposed to look at a white one today. They have 4 more coming but claim they don't know what colors. I want red or silver.