2013 on dealer lot pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
God bless it, you're right, we are definitely getting shafted out of the shelf; Bastards!! And why? to make the HVAC a MASSIVE misuse of space. Seriously, I ordered a 2013, I will love it, and like birdman I think it's "clean" but it's like they have no idea how to use that much space so they make knobs big or put the media buttons in a circle? (numbers 1-6 with "media" in the middle). Ah well, it's just not as sleek as I would like, but who the hell cares in the long run right? no one is buying this thing for the ease of AC use

Quote: It looks to be to be the same 3 buttons on the older models. Traction Control, Hazard, Passenger Air bag off.

No, those buttons are below the Nav screen now, it's a button to turn off the rear backup sensor, like if your towing

Last edited:

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
God bless it, you're right, we are definitely getting shafted out of the shelf; Bastards!! And why? to make the HVAC a MASSIVE misuse of space. Seriously, I ordered a 2013, I will love it, and like birdman I think it's "clean" but it's like they have no idea how to use that much space so they make knobs big or put the media buttons in a circle? (numbers 1-6 with "media" in the middle). Ah well, it's just not as sleek as I would like, but who the hell cares in the long run right? no one is buying this thing for the ease of AC use

Quote: It looks to be to be the same 3 buttons on the older models. Traction Control, Hazard, Passenger Air bag off.

No, those buttons are below the Nav screen now, it's a button to turn off the rear backup sensor, like if your towing

only the hazards and air bag are below.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a fan of the way the my ford touch is setup, seems like it would be hard to control however I know the idea is to use voice activation controls rather then pushing a button. The shape reminds me of the old Ford NGS scan tool back in the day

TgllFs1ntpfP8TchAKxMXxhwDQq55uUA7eNAeWFg-GoTNN1JhU.jpg

My iPhone4s has to be one of the easiest devices EVER to use via voice activation, ect....and I still get irritated speaking with Siri. Talking is more energy sometimes and the last thing I need is another person/thing to communicate with after leaving my shop, lol. We shall see though, Ill stay open to MFT still only bc it's Raptor equipment now. I would think if your an avid user with your smart phones, ect...and it's not a bother than u guys might learn to enjoy. Maybe one day I'll get more into that area of digital age. :)

Nonetheless, The new raptors will still be sick !

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the outlaw GPS mount won't work on the '13 model since the shelf is gone. That's a disadvantage for sure if indeed it doesn't work.