2013 Lost Coast Run N. California Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep I was doing well middle of the road everything was good. As truck 10 I was last and nobody behind me could help. So I just gassed it hard left and 4wd mode advance track went nuts and pop out of the ditch I came.. Option A was close I did not hit the wall except with the bumper as it popped out. I consider myself lucky to be honest it could have been much worse... I did not know everyone else was a hundred feet ahead.... Had I had someone pull me it might have been worse or better but I am glad it came out with little damage and I wanted an ADD bumper anyways.... lol....

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a great time, guys... Would love to check out that same route sometime!

We're going to try and make this an annual run. Probably do it in May next year. Road doesn't close until October so we could do a late fall run as well.

Also, while you can't hit the speeds you can in the open desert; it's still a lot of fun. It's kind of like a race track with a lot of twist and turns. Quick acceleration and deceleration. I pushed it and hit 55mph once. Good think no one was coming the other way :biggrin:

Last edited:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're going to try and make this an annual run. Probably do it in May next year. Road doesn't close until October so we could do a late fall run as well.

Also, while you can't hit the speeds you can in the open desert; it's still a lot of fun. It's kind of like a race track with a lot of twist and turns. Quick acceleration and deceleration. I pushed it and hit 55mph once. Good think no one was coming the other way :biggrin:
I'd like to make one, for sure!