2013 dispointments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor not showing up on the screen is a factory screw-up or there is something wrong with your MFT. Mine didnt show up either when I got it, and then the MFT froze. After a new radio module and re-programming mine now says Raptor when I turn the key on.

Really?!?! WTH, now I have to go talk to my Dealer.... I know it is silly, but I would like the screen to show up as a Raptor instead of just the Ford logo....

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

The Raptor not showing up on the screen is a factory screw-up or there is something wrong with your MFT. Mine didnt show up either when I got it, and then the MFT froze. After a new radio module and re-programming mine now says Raptor when I turn the key on.

Pic or it didn't happen! lol!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They used the 12 program to reset it.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Last edited:

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That can't be good.

I agree ...as cool as that raptor graphic is ...I can live without it ... everything else works great ....not going to try and fix it if it isn't broke.... if it becomes a recall of some sort later I will deal with it then .....