2012 Raptor Info Hitting News Stands March 28th?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they will make the front locker "optional".

Those LEDs look like shit..red? I don't want to sound like a Debbie downer but fire engine red isn't exactly ground breaking lol

If they are going to make the raptor a cookie cutter truck, considering they already agreed on the fact that they are mass producing it for 2012, they need to be a little more innovated.

If they thought an integrated child seat and a rear DVD player and a sliding side door along with a tampon dispenser would boost sales...they would install that shit with no question. I am not even sure if they are conducting any more durability tests out at anza anymore..I would think they would be pounding the **** out of this truck to see where they can make more durability improvements..but no, **** it, LEDs is where it's at! Good lord:Grenade:

I love my truck, but I have a good feeling ford might **** this up.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they will make the front locker "optional".

Those LEDs look like shit..red? I don't want to sound like a Debbie downer but fire engine red isn't exactly ground breaking lol
I love my truck, but I have a good feeling ford might **** this up.[/
QUOTE]

After reading this string for about the 10th time, good lord I hope that FORD doesnt go mainstream with the crap lights, mass production or anything else... Keep the Raptor as is, an upgradable stock badass that is rare and enticing... MY.02!!!! :happy3:

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
App_Data_SweepstakesPuzzleImages_Raptor_Raptor_4_1.gif

App_Data_SweepstakesPuzzleImages_Raptor_Raptor_3_1.gif

App_Data_SweepstakesPuzzleImages_Raptor_Raptor_2_1.gif

These pics is from the Ford Parts website. So are official.
First things that stand out to me is; NO STUPID DRL AUDI CHEAP KNOCKOFF LED STRIP, new bed graphics, new wheels, looks like the fender "extension" next to the headlight is painted or decal-ed black.

App_Data_SweepstakesPuzzleImages_Raptor_Raptor_5_1.gif

Last edited: