2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contacted SVT and got an estimated build date of 3/12. Hopefully it won't be much longer after that.

Buck0095

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my good news today also. Dealer reports a 3/12 build date and provided my VIN. Estimated a delivery 2-3 weeks after build.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered loaded (w/o graphics and step) white Scab Jan 5th, took delivery Feb 20th...Loving it and the short wait time!

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up. Happy. Pleasured self for hours. No pic for last statement available.

Attachments

• My 2012 BLUE Ford Raptor 033.jpg
    My 2012 BLUE Ford Raptor 033.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

jrubin80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with the rail yard here near Denver. Truck needs to be unloaded and hopefully here Monday. This is gonna be a long weekend.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
damn i need to find the rail yard around my dealer. any way to track a car by contacting the company that transports them?
i need my raptors bad!!!
my bmw x5 commited suicide today :( i guess it knows it will be replaced. Battery, altenator broken, heavy fuel smell inside the cabin, transmission leakage.... it's 12 years old i guess...
i just want my raptor!!

TechRaptor

Reaction score
Just received an email from my dealer with my VIN#...tried looking up the window sticker and I get a message saying the VIN# is not in the system yet.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Svt told me the vin wouldn't be in the system until 1-2 weeks out from build date.

Status
Not open for further replies.