2012 ford raptor invoice pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you used credit card for deposit, dispute the charge. Then email Randy for -$3000 off MSRP or find another dealer to negotiate with. I'm at $1000 over invoice from a dealer up the street. Getting $500 over or at invoice is very doable as well.

RapaTon

IRONMAN

Reaction score
My dealership here in Texas says that they have to charge me Retail if I order a Raptor. Then I see here people are getting them for $500 over invoice. Am I getting ripped off?

This has been going on since May I gave them a $500 deposit and ordered a Loaded 2011 Raptor and they told me it would be in July, so I called them July 15th or so and the sales person told me it was on Hold due to Japan could not get the Sony navigation. The Sales person said If I wanted the navigation for me to wait until September 1st and we would do a order for a 2012. Here it is September 10th and no call yet to even make a new order and they still have my $500.00, and now I see that I was going to pay retail I am also getting ripped off. What should I do?

:shitsweak:

To solve all your problems and get the BEST DEAL, pm Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU).
He is our goto guy for buying Raptors.

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got her done today! Simply put I am as happy as a fat kid finally finding his cookie. 2012' Oxford White Fully Loaded w/blue accent int - bed extender (This I will yank from my 09') Have a feeling Christmas will be a good one this year :banana: Dealer was very fair to me, $36k trade in on my overly modified 09' platinum w/15.5k on it and $56,525 + TTL for the Raptor. Needless to say my 09' will be parked and collect more dust until the day comes to hand it off and drive my 12' home =)

Are saying you got the truck at MSRP $56k? Or did I miss something?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealership here in Texas says that they have to charge me Retail if I order a Raptor. Then I see here people are getting them for $500 over invoice. Am I getting ripped off?

This has been going on since May I gave them a $500 deposit and ordered a Loaded 2011 Raptor and they told me it would be in July, so I called them July 15th or so and the sales person told me it was on Hold due to Japan could not get the Sony navigation. The Sales person said If I wanted the navigation for me to wait until September 1st and we would do a order for a 2012. Here it is September 10th and no call yet to even make a new order and they still have my $500.00, and now I see that I was going to pay retail I am also getting ripped off. What should I do?

:shitsweak:

Go get your $500.00 back and contact Randy. You'll have your Rap ordered pronto without all the dealership bull. He's sold dozens and dozens of Raptors and there are a ton of reasons he has such a good reputation and so many satisfied customers here at FRF. Give him your forum username when you order.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in SA TX and the best deal I could get was 1k off sticker. I jumped on this forum and was immediately pointed to Randy. He is the easiest and quickest way to a Raptor. Buying is also hassle free.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my '12 through Randy as well.

My fiance' bought her '11 GT 5.0 through Randy last year and he is awesome to work with. Didn't hesitate for a second to order my Raptor through him!

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a difference in dealer cost for a "fleet purchase" truck? And what would the dealer gain by purchasing as a fleet but it was really for a retail customer?