2012 ford raptor invoice pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I know about the 995 destination charge, but what fuel and advertising costs.

Here's what Google said:
These are charges that come from Ford which are billed directly to the dealership for the vehicle. The Fuel Charge is the fuel that is put into the vehicle at the factory and allocated to each car. The Adv Assessment is the national advertising dollars allocated to each vehicle from Ford.

Help! Please Share Your Input on Auto Dealer Advertising Assessments | Social Poser

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct @ Invoice pricing, Ford adds to EVERY Vehicle, FDAF and Factory fuel charges. (unless its a true Fleet ordered unit)
Any time you see a TV or Newspaper Ad that says
your "Rocky Mountain Ford Dealers" or "Gulf Coast" or Southern CA"
"St Louis Area" you get my drift........... it comes from FDAF advertising fund.

If you see an add from a certain dealership, that's paid for by that dealer alone.

So yes you have always been charged those fees by Ford, not your dealer @ Invoice pricing. D/H is dealer fees that they can ad. $299-$599 + per vehicle on avg.

Last edited:

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Just got my X-plan price this evening. All options and just over 51k. And best part, dealer fee was $399. Only $75 with X-plan. I believe it was $70-80 over invoice in the end.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Just got my X-plan price this evening. All options and just over 51k. And best part, dealer fee was $399. Only $75 with X-plan. I believe it was $70-80 over invoice in the end.

THERE IS NO X/A/D/Z PLAN PRICING on Raptor FROM FORD. PERIOD!!!

If a dealer wants to "give you X-plan price" it's JUST A $$ FIGURE over Invoice pricing.

The TRUE WAY X Plan works, (on a REG F150) is Ford rebates the dealer back a certain amount to cover some D/H fees, and a few hundred dollars.

If I try to report a Raptor SOLD as a X-Plan sale, the vincent system WON'T TAKE IT. Ford WILL NOT REBATE ANY MONEY BACK TO THE DEALER. The dealer will just lose that money. So if the dealer is that STUPID, and does not check the X-Plan rules, they deserve to lose that money. :waytogo:

SO you in fact are not buying under X-Plan terms.

Ask your dealer to run a Vincent on a 2011 Raptor, to show you X-Plan Rebate Money. THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO. PERIOD

randy

Sale Date: Sep-10-2011
Sale Type(s): X-X Plan F&N
Term: 60 months

Public Program Bundles
There are currently no available Public Program Bundles.
Potentially Eligible Programs
Select all programs that apply.

NOTE: Offers may require customer eligibility to be verified, collected and retained by the dealership. Refer to Program Announcement and Requirement/Verification columns

There are currently no available Dealer Programs.

Last edited:

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THERE IS NO X/A/D/Z PLAN PRICING on Raptor FROM FORD. PERIOD!!!

If a dealer wants to "give you X-plan price" it's JUST A $$ FIGURE over Invoice pricing.
G
The TRUE WAY X Plan works, (on a REG F150) is Ford rebates the dealer back a certain amount to cover some D/H fees, and a few hundred dollars.

If I try to report a Raptor SOLD as a X-Plan sale, the vincent system WON'T TAKE IT. Ford WILL NOT REBATE ANY MONEY BACK TO THE DEALER. The dealer will just lose that money. So if the dealer is that STUPID, and does not check the X-Plan rules, they deserve to lose that money. :waytogo:

SO you in fact are not buying under X-Plan terms.

Ask your dealer to run a Vincent on a 2011 Raptor, to show you X-Plan Rebate Money. THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO. PERIOD

randy

Sale Date: Sep-10-2011
Sale Type(s): X-X Plan F&N
Term: 60 months

Public Program Bundles
There are currently no available Public Program Bundles.
Potentially Eligible Programs
Select all programs that apply.

NOTE: Offers may require customer eligibility to be verified, collected and retained by the dealership. Refer to Program Announcement and Requirement/Verification columns

There are currently no available Dealer Programs.

Either way works for me. $51,396 and $75. Doc fee. And every option you can get. So True X-plan or not it all comes down to what I have to pay.

But thanks for the correct info.

JOEDALE

Reaction score
Retail

My dealership here in Texas says that they have to charge me Retail if I order a Raptor. Then I see here people are getting them for $500 over invoice. Am I getting ripped off?

This has been going on since May I gave them a $500 deposit and ordered a Loaded 2011 Raptor and they told me it would be in July, so I called them July 15th or so and the sales person told me it was on Hold due to Japan could not get the Sony navigation. The Sales person said If I wanted the navigation for me to wait until September 1st and we would do a order for a 2012. Here it is September 10th and no call yet to even make a new order and they still have my $500.00, and now I see that I was going to pay retail I am also getting ripped off. What should I do?

:shitsweak: