2012 Ford Raptor Pricing is OUT !!!!! here it is guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I think the truck would be better if it gave me a happy ending after every drive too, but I'll settle for how it came. Rather than bitching about what I dont like about it, I tend to focus on what I do like. But hey, if you want to dip the whole truck in chrome, I wont fault you for it. You are free to make it any way you want it. Thats the beauty of free choice!:peace:
I get weary of what I have a shop do to my vehicles though, especially paint and performance shops.....you start getting them to do something they dont normally do, and there is about a 30% chance of a real **** up, and for something that didnt really need fixing, Im not going to take that chance.

Don't let your ******* get bunched up. This is a Raptor Forum, what else is the board for if one of the things isn't to discuss what we like or don't like about the trucks? I'm sure Ford reads some of these threads, and if it's not voiced what people like or don't like, then they're just guessing in the dark on what to change in future years. :Grenade:

I'd be just as leary about Ford installing the graphics from the factory as having a shop do it. If anyone decides to do the graphics after delivery either a sign shop that does that type of thing for a living, or a place that does vehicle wraps, or even paint work, or a place that installs clear bras would be able to do it perfect, and you could even see their other work first hand before jumping into it. Really not that big of a challenge to get done, and done right.

It's not kooking good, after about 10 phone calls.

Sorry randy

That actually is a relief to hear. I've been so on the fence about whether or not to go with Sterling Gray if you could do the fleet orders, or keep my Blue Flame build. I'd love the unique color of sterling gray on a Raptor, and it'd be UBER easy to keep clean, BUT the blue does really pop, and hopefully it gets produced rather quick and not held off to the side as a special fleet order build. especially since you got my order in so FAST! Not sure how that would all work out if you could do fleet, but it surely takes the decision off my shoulders if it's already made for me LOL! :waytogo:

Now the next question...I've heard production is supposed to start October 24th. But thats just for all 2012 F-150's right? Would the 2012 Raptors start that early too? Or could they lag by a month or more? Anybody remember what the case was in 2011?

I'm just trying to judge how quickly I should unload my current DD so I have the funds in time for the Raptor down payment.

Kevhub

Reaction score
invoice price list

Where can I get an invoice price list, it looks like the prices at the start of this thread is MSRP. A dealer near me has committed to ordering a 2012 at invoice + tax, license & doc fee but I need to have the invoice price sheet to make sure I’m getting what’s promised.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That actually is a relief to hear. I've been so on the fence about whether or not to go with Sterling Gray if you could do the fleet orders, or keep my Blue Flame build. I'd love the unique color of sterling gray on a Raptor, and it'd be UBER easy to keep clean, BUT the blue does really pop, and hopefully it gets produced rather quick and not held off to the side as a special fleet order build. especially since you got my order in so FAST! Not sure how that would all work out if you could do fleet, but it surely takes the decision off my shoulders if it's already made for me LOL! :waytogo:

Now the next question...I've heard production is supposed to start October 24th. But thats just for all 2012 F-150's right? Would the 2012 Raptors start that early too? Or could they lag by a month or more? Anybody remember what the case was in 2011?

I'm just trying to judge how quickly I should unload my current DD so I have the funds in time for the Raptor down payment.

Josh, last year Raptors did get built during the 1st week of 2011 F-150 build. I delivered my First 2011 CC on Nov 7th. So if they hold serve, we should get some built starting Oct 24th. Once I get first Vin's, the build weeks will follow.

randy

JUST GOT THIS NAV Update for 2011 F150 remaining allowcation.

SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THURSDAY, September 1, 2011

The following outlines the attached updates:

F-150 - Navigation Update
All F-150 retail orders equipped with a Navigation system are now eligible to schedule. Further, stock Harley, King Ranch, Raptor, Platinum and LARIAT orders equipped with Navigation are also eligible for scheduling.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Josh, last year Raptors did get built during the 1st week of 2011 F-150 build. I delivered my First 2011 CC on Nov 7th. So if they hold serve, we should get some built starting Oct 24th. Once I get first Vin's, the build weeks will follow.

randy

Sweet news! Hopefully Ford carries that over again and pops out some Raptors in that 1st week of 2012 F-150 builds.

For comparison sake, when did 2011 F-150 production start? I'm assuming earlier than October 24th if your 1st one was delivered Nov 7th?

Okay now a couple more questions then I'll shut up (for a while anyway lol). When does a Vin # get assigned? Couple weeks before the build, couple days, etc?

All F-150 retail orders equipped with a Navigation system are now eligible to schedule. Further, stock Harley, King Ranch, Raptor, Platinum and LARIAT orders equipped with Navigation are also eligible for scheduling.

Bet that makes a lot of guys happy!

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

All F-150 retail orders equipped with a Navigation system are now eligible to schedule. Further, stock Harley, King Ranch, Raptor, Platinum and LARIAT orders equipped with Navigation are also eligible for scheduling.[/QUOTE]

Do this mean that dealers can still place 2011 orders now, or does that statement only apply to 2011 orders already in the system?

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't let your ******* get bunched up. This is a Raptor Forum, what else is the board for if one of the things isn't to discuss what we like or don't like about the trucks? I'm sure Ford reads some of these threads, and if it's not voiced what people like or don't like, then they're just guessing in the dark on what to change in future years. :Grenade:

Dont read my post the wrong way, I got no gripe here...besides, I dont wear *******...:ROFLJest:

And you can be SURE Ford reads forum posts....I know that to be fact, first hand royal ass chew kind of fact.