2013 Raptor Pricing Released 5 Builds w/pricing HERE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One dealer I went to on Wed had two Raptors on the lot, one with a $10k market adjustment and the other with a $5k adjustment. The salesman initially told me it wasn't negotiable and every dealer charges them. He told me there was no way I was going to find one without that charge. I promptly searched for other dealers on my phone and called them and nobody else in the Denver area was charging it, and in fact one salesman offered me $1k off sticker for the single Raptor he had on the lot without me even negotiating. Another dealer said they had 3 at the railhead in CO awaiting delivery and the one in the color I wanted was $53,*** and he'd sell it to me for $51-52k again without me trying to negotiate.

It really killed me with the first dealer because I'm always up front with dealers and tell them right away I buy new cars at least once a year and have bought 20+ new cars in my life and I hate the BS that comes with buying cars and know all the games, so don't try or I'll just walk out. Yet he still tried several different BS tactics which resulted in me walking out the door and I'll never go back. (This was at Long Ford in Denver which I'd never recommend buying from based on my experience!)

And that Dealer with mark up was Phil Long, right...............................

randy

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, sorry I missed that. My eyes were not focusing after 10 hours on my laptop, building 2013 Raptors and answering hundreds of emails..

randy
Sounds like their reputation proceeds them and I'm even more glad I walked out of there without buying anything. Though they had a red Raptor with everything I wanted I almost bought. The only thing that really stopped me was it had bedside graphics and I can't stand the graphics packages and wasn't going to pay $1000 for them only to have them removed. Plus they wouldn't budge off sticker price. I just felt dirty after walking out of there and wouldn't want to go back versus the place where I did order the truck (Go Ford - Broadway in Denver/Littleton) where I was happy to work with them.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reverse sensors? Looks like ADD is going to have to work on revised rear bumpers.

My son has those on his silverado and ever since we changed the bumper out they don't work anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any truth to the rumors some 2013 Raptors may be built in Kentucky? If so, maybe the quality of body panel fit and finish improves...Love my Raptor but Ford needs to step up exterior fit & finish QC...

saleen970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had not just bought another Harley a 2013 Raptor would all so tempting.