2012 ford raptor invoice pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buying a Raptor through Randy is not a fleet sale. He is fleet/commercial sales manager with a love of Raptor as much if not more than us.

He gains a lot of loyal customers in addition to his regular fleet sales. In this case it is a win win for everyone. He gets additional sales and we get a an honest sales person that is a Raptor enthusiast.

As far I know he already has 20+ 2012 Raptors sold. I will bet you will be hard pressed to find any other single Ford sales person or dealership. That has sold as many 2012 Raptors as Randy.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys. I'm a Fleet Truck Mngr but I can get Raptors for retail sale.

I sell ALL my 2010, 2011 and now 2012's for -$3000 OFF MSRP.

It's the only fair way to take care of Past / Present / and Furture Customers.

thanks randy
cell 406 544-6891 o email [email protected]

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still considering a fleet quantity Raptor order painted in one of the other 2012 F150 colors?

I have been shot down, on trying to do a Actual Fleet order with "Special Paint" looks like only Gov (Police) Fleet fin codes accepted

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who's got the invoice on a Blue Accent Interior? Randy's teaser pics got me thinkin'...

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buying a Raptor through Randy is not a fleet sale. He is fleet/commercial sales manager with a love of Raptor as much if not more than us.

He gains a lot of loyal customers in addition to his regular fleet sales. In this case it is a win win for everyone. He gets additional sales and we get a an honest sales person that is a Raptor enthusiast.

As far I know he already has 20+ 2012 Raptors sold. I will bet you will be hard pressed to find any other single Ford sales person or dealership. That has sold as many 2012 Raptors as Randy.

Not sure if this was in response to my question or not. I am not buying through Randy, better deal to be had closer to my home (no offense meant).

I just wanted to know if the dealer had the option, what is the better way for them to order? Fleet or sold to customer retail?

What will help the dealers bottom line?

I ask because my dealer makes most of their money on fleet sales.