2011: Rough Idle on Cold Start/Harsh 1st->2nd Shift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ditto to what IoN6 said..... I don't know why they can't take a few minutes and communicate this information. I take my wife's Cadillac in for service and after an initial inspection they come in, sit down and talk before offering me some more popcorn! :)

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what they will say when they see I have installed sw headers and exhaust. It will probably be all bets off then. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and give it a shot anyway.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

AchimN

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Raptor and with cold weather i have also the problem with the harsh shift from 1st to 2nd. I have to ask my Ford Dealer here in Europe if they can make the Update you talk about and hope it helps.

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cold start rough idle ??????

My 2012 (built 1/17/2012) has this cold start rough idle four the first few seconds at start up as well. Almost sounds like its running on 7 cylinders ? does anyone else with a 12 have this issue ???? does anyone know if there is there a fix for this ? Also shifts pretty hard into second when cold too.:Grenade: It just started this bs and has 5k miles.....