20" LED Lower Grill Install HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptoe13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm using rigid light and bracket. I cut the factory grill out leaving just the frame and cut the sides a bit to clear the light mounting bolts.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I pulled the lower grille out completely - no cutting required. The bumperettes can be drilled without removing them.

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the instructions that come with the Rigid mounts, they have done the R&D for Raptor mounts and are worth the money.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/aux_incl/pdf.ashx?pdf=RIG_40237_INS_1.pdf&line=RIG

But as Kaiser said no need to remove the bumperettes.

I too cut the lower grill to give it a cleaner finished look.

Get the rigid mount. I did have to slightly bend the bracket to fit my light, the directions come with specific spots to drill into the frame for the mounting points and the rest is self explanatory. You should have to notch out the bumperetts but I did not remove them to do this project, as I've heard that they may not go back on very well.

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Most bars mount the same. Like I said, my light bar was not a rigid, but using the rigid bracket required the handy work of my vise to open it up about a quarter of an inch. It was pretty easy.