12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody got any movement?

I don’t. Called FP the other day and told me that my ETA of 1/28-2/3 will stay as is until 2/3 and then just push out a week every time it hits the end of the ETA until it’s built.

I asked if there was any rhyme or reason to whose truck gets built and he confirmed what we already have figured out, which is no. I said so it’s like Eeny, Meeny? He said basically yes.

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Per Ford performance, Truck is on the train in Orlando and is estimated to land between the 26th-1st at the dealer in South FL. My shipped date was 12/27. Good luck fellas, if this is any indicator, I think we'll all be seeing our trucks soon!
Truck has landed today! Wish I had a pic from my dealer but my salesman sucks. Waiting for PDI, financing, lineX, and for him to verify I can add the perimeter plus system.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
Congrats! My dealer assured me it will be here before Sunday and FP moved up the ETA 5 days closer from what it was. So who knows at this point. Hope everyone’s luck improves and trucks start moving.

GDK

Reaction score
So it was 20 MONTHS almost to the day...finally took delivery yesterday! Received a call out of the blue from our Dealer that it landed on their lot...so much for the "tracking" BS.
We were not quite as excited during our delivery process as we had expected but that changed as soon as we drove out of the Dealership. The fit and finish is better than expected, super quiet going down the road, plenty of power, love the Baja exhaust mode, B&O sound system is awesome, everything seems to work and, we paid STICKER for it!
It is now being completely wrapped with Xpel Stealth.
We do not use the Front Plates in our State, it is too bad that the Bumper comes pre-drilled for the plastic Plate Bracket. Wondering what to do about that??
Good luck to all who are still waiting, your time will come!
Note: Our Dealer sells a lot of Trucks, supplies many of the NASCAR Teams with them but only has an allocation for two Raptors in 2023. Ours was one of them which was a carry over from 2021 and, NO Raptor R allocation until 2024! Pretty Political pecking order out there.

Attachments

• thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2023 Raptor Window Sticker.pdf
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 6

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy. It’s an awesome truck I must admit much much better than my tundra Trd pro

Sparda1123

Reaction score
So it was 20 MONTHS almost to the day...finally took delivery yesterday! Received a call out of the blue from our Dealer that it landed on their lot...so much for the "tracking" BS.
We were not quite as excited during our delivery process as we had expected but that changed as soon as we drove out of the Dealership. The fit and finish is better than expected, super quiet going down the road, plenty of power, love the Baja exhaust mode, B&O sound system is awesome, everything seems to work and, we paid STICKER for it!
It is now being completely wrapped with Xpel Stealth.
We do not use the Front Plates in our State, it is too bad that the Bumper comes pre-drilled for the plastic Plate Bracket. Wondering what to do about that??
Good luck to all who are still waiting, your time will come!
Note: Our Dealer sells a lot of Trucks, supplies many of the NASCAR Teams with them but only has an allocation for two Raptors in 2023. Ours was one of them which was a carry over from 2021 and, NO Raptor R allocation until 2024! Pretty Political pecking order out there.
Please follow up after stealth! Something I've been debating on but I'm pretty sure I'm staying gloss. Iconic Silver ftw!

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I heard from my dealer today my truck was suppose to be on their transport truck today at the dealer but they lost the keys at the local lot. My convoy order never flipped to “shipped”. This is good news because I was starting to get angry watching my tracker never move.
Did you figure out what’s going on here @Cheyennedogsoldier?