12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Did you figure out what’s going on here @Cheyennedogsoldier?
The only answer I have gotten is its in Detroit still. Vin visibility, Ford Chat and my tracker all show that my vehicle was delivered last Saturday but my truck was never marked as shipped. Apparently the transport company was about to load my vehicle when they couldn't find the keys so they marked it as being on a truck and instead of loading mine they loaded another vehicle. So now everything shows my vehicle as being delivered when in reality it is still sitting at the Plant. I am just hoping that I am not off their books at the plant and my truck doesn't get buried away somewhere. This is what my tracker looks like. Every other vehicle my dealer has received has a date under shipped but mine I guess since it was never shipped never got a date but shows as delivered? I have a case open with Ford right now to find it but I don't have much faith they are going to do much about it.Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 4.28.04 PM.png

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only answer I have gotten is its in Detroit still. Vin visibility, Ford Chat and my tracker all show that my vehicle was delivered last Saturday but my truck was never marked as shipped. Apparently the transport company was about to load my vehicle when they couldn't find the keys so they marked it as being on a truck and instead of loading mine they loaded another vehicle. So now everything shows my vehicle as being delivered when in reality it is still sitting at the Plant. I am just hoping that I am not off their books at the plant and my truck doesn't get buried away somewhere. This is what my tracker looks like. Every other vehicle my dealer has received has a date under shipped but mine I guess since it was never shipped never got a date but shows as delivered? I have a case open with Ford right now to find it but I don't have much faith they are going to do much about it.View attachment 392010
That is miserable. They should be putting this thing on a flat bed and driving it straight to you today.
Unreal at how poorly run this whole thing is.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
Update on my lost keys situation. I found my exact build at the dealer right next to my house they had a brand new 2022 in the exact spec that I ordered when I originally ordered in feb of 2022. Bought it off the lot at msrp. It is technically a year old I guess but I liked the 37” pp rims on the 21 and 22 better anyway, I got heated steering wheel and advanced security pack and msrp was a couple thousand cheaper. I think my dealer thought there’s no way I could have scored one at msrp unless I went with my order. Feels good to feel like you’re keeping them honest. Maybe they can earn my business again next time. I’ll upload pics in the morning when the sun comes out.

Chop96

Reaction score
Update on my lost keys situation. I found my exact build at the dealer right next to my house they had a brand new 2022 in the exact spec that I ordered when I originally ordered in feb of 2022. Bought it off the lot at msrp. It is technically a year old I guess but I liked the 37” pp rims on the 21 and 22 better anyway, I got heated steering wheel and advanced security pack and msrp was a couple thousand cheaper. I think my dealer thought there’s no way I could have scored one at msrp unless I went with my order. Feels good to feel like you’re keeping them honest. Maybe they can earn my business again next time. I’ll upload pics in the morning when the sun comes out.
Right on! Congrats! I'm glad that crappy situation worked out for the best.
:cheers:

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yea, that’s a happy ending. Not the expected one but you even saved some dough! Nice work.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine landed at the dealer Friday…. Won’t be able to pick it up for a week or so as they are sending it out for linex (they have a price deal)
Ordered my forscan adaptor
Working to ahold of the heated wheel parts
Planning to throw a bak mx4 on as well
Pretty pumped but no pics to share till i can go fetch it.

Last edited:

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the last one left? Still “in production.” I checked a couple other trucks today that are arriving at dealers. Same build week. One had same blend one day before. Both are exactly my truck but both had spray in bed liner, which should slow it down. So unsure as to what’s happening with mine.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the last one left? Still “in production.” I checked a couple other trucks today that are arriving at dealers. Same build week. One had same blend one day before. Both are exactly my truck but both had spray in bed liner, which should slow it down. So unsure as to what’s happening with mine.
Gotta be wrong in the tracker. The dealership should be able to see where it is in their system on a map. Is it still in Dearborn?

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta be wrong in the tracker. The dealership should be able to see where it is in their system on a map. Is it still in Dearborn?
Good idea. I’ll call them and ask for manager because my salesman doesn’t get back to me.
I think it’s still in Dearborn, yea. ETA was 1/28-2/3 and then pushed to 1/31-2/6 or something like that. Looks like no plant hold now and it’s probably a shipping thing, according to FP, but that doesn’t make sense if other trucks are shipping out my way with same build dates and stuff. I mean, very little does make sense about this process, but that seems odd to not ship mine too if it’s built like I’ve been told it is. Hopefully the tracker is just effed up.

Thanks.