12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that placed an order after October received a VIN yet?
Definitely no more vins for a 12/12 build week…
Derailing my own thread… just remember unlike most vehicles when you place your order has almost nothing to do with when you get your raptor, the three things that matter are
1. Where you are on your dealers list
2. When your dealer allocations are granted by ford (no rhyme or reason that we can see externally)
3. Are there any restricted commodities on your order (eg 37 pack)

Your October order could sit till July without a vin and an order placed tomorrow could have a vin by Thursday

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
No Im still waiting here too buddy. It’s been in El Mirage since 1/22. Only 2 hours away from dealer. Shipping is a nightmare. I want to be mad at my salesperson but I can’t since she has been upfront with me since day one. Never sugar coated anything even when she told me last week they were expecting it to she told me to still not get my hopes up. She contacted me today and said she would talk to the GM and see what they can do tomorrow. I’d like to think it’s not just a bunch of BS but I’ll wait and see what they tell me tomorrow

Everyone else that has already got your trucks congrats. Enjoy and put pics when you can.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Im still waiting here too buddy. It’s been in El Mirage since 1/22. Only 2 hours away from dealer. Shipping is a nightmare. I want to be mad at my salesperson but I can’t since she has been upfront with me since day one. Never sugar coated anything even when she told me last week they were expecting it to she told me to still not get my hopes up. She contacted me today and said she would talk to the GM and see what they can do tomorrow. I’d like to think it’s not just a bunch of BS but I’ll wait and see what they tell me tomorrow

Everyone else that has already got your trucks congrats. Enjoy and put pics when you can.
Crappy. I hope yours starts to move.

I just called dealer. 2 systems that they checked. One says hold and one says chip hold. ETA on that one says 2/21 but he doesn’t think that’ll happen. Couldn’t tell me why or when he thinks or why other trucks from same build week are getting delivered nearby and this one is stuck. So, frustrating. Said he’d give me a call once a week.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crappy. I hope yours starts to move.

I just called dealer. 2 systems that they checked. One says hold and one says chip hold. ETA on that one says 2/21 but he doesn’t think that’ll happen. Couldn’t tell me why or when he thinks or why other trucks from same build week are getting delivered nearby and this one is stuck. So, frustrating. Said he’d give me a call once a week.
Sucks. My build week was 12/19, sat at the railyard for three weeks and I picked it up this past Friday. But according to what we read here, your scenario isn't that unusual I guess.. Still really sucks.. Sorry.

Chop96

Reaction score
Believe everyone in this thread placed orders prior to October.
I hate to say it, but I placed my order on 11/3/22, scheduled into production for 12/13 and I miraculously took delivery of my truck on 1/27/23. ZERO idea how that happened...

I surely don't know anyone and have never dealt with this dealer before. The dealer did make this order a pri 10 (I asked them to), but don't know if that had anything to do with the speed it was shipped after it rolled to "built" on 1/9/23.

Edited to add: With as late as I ordered, I fully expected to wait at least 6-8 months - or at least have the truck wait in line until it's turn to move (as in the ones before it have moved on to the next step). While I love the truck and am not unhappy it's here, I think it's BS mine jumped the line in shipping while there were obviously trucks in that loading yard longer than mine were. Maybe geographic area has something to do with that, dunno - my dealer was on the north side of Baltimore.
:cheers:

Last edited:

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks. My build week was 12/19, sat at the railyard for three weeks and I picked it up this past Friday. But according to what we read here, your scenario isn't that unusual I guess.. Still really sucks.. Sorry.
Awesome you got yours. And you had a 3 week railyard wait built in lol. Nah, doesn’t seem unusual, because there is no usual. Thanks

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I placed my order on 11/3/22, scheduled into production for 12/13 and I miraculously took delivery of my truck on 1/27/23. ZERO idea how that happened...

I surely don't know anyone and have never dealt with this dealer before. The dealer did make this order a pri 10 (I asked them to), but don't know if that had anything to do with the speed it was shipped after it rolled to "built" on 1/9/23.

Edited to add: With as late as I ordered, I fully expected to wait at least 6-8 months - or at least have the truck wait in line until it's turn to move (as in the ones before it have moved on to the next step). While I love the truck and am not unhappy it's here, I think it's BS mine jumped the line in shipping while there were obviously trucks in that loading yard longer than mine were. Maybe geographic area has something to do with that, dunno - my dealer was on the north side of Baltimore.
:cheers:
This has got to be an effing record!! I mean good for you! That’s how long it should take haha.

Yea I bet location plays in. I mean some areas probably have more train routes and higher frequency of travel. I’m in Mass, so kind of a dead end when you think about it.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has got to be an effing record!! I mean good for you! That’s how long it should take haha.

Yea I bet location plays in. I mean some areas probably have more train routes and higher frequency of travel. I’m in Mass, so kind of a dead end when you think about it.
I am in mass as well mine landed at the depot in western mass 1/27, my truck went to a consolidation depot to get on a train. I imagine if yours wasnt on that run it probably has to wait till the next one...

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in mass as well mine landed at the depot in western mass 1/27, my truck went to a consolidation depot to get on a train. I imagine if yours wasnt on that run it probably has to wait till the next one...
Ok, that’d be nice. Any ideas how often those run?

Is the depot out in East Brookfield these run through?