100,000 mile service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Just finished complete top to bottom 100,000 mile service through Ford and it was a bit step but will more than pay for itself long term I’m sure. Got to treat your girl right know what I’m saying? :********:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the spark plugs done? the 100k service doesnt include them. ford recommends them at 101k from what i heard. that way they dont have to include them in the last service they do under the extended service plan

OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
got the spark plugs done? the 100k service doesnt include them. ford recommends them at 101k from what i heard. that way they dont have to include them in the last service they do under the extended service plan

Yes sir! Just to list some of the heavy hitters off the top of my head: they worked on the 4WD system, tranny flush, fuel lines, got 4 new rotors and full brake system refresh and all new sparky plugies. I just put in a new AGM battery recently as mine was dying.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think when I did mine about 3 years ago, plugs, brakes and flushing, etc, was close to 5k Canadian, I know the service report was 3 - 4 pages long. Oh yeah, had new lights put in the mirrors too (blinkers).

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First thing that came to my mind was that you had the blinker fluid replaced. LOL!
Yeah, I'm not that blonde. The middle lights were burnt out in the mirrors, so you have to change the whole strip, they aint cheap, think couple hundred bucks up north here.