10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't even make this s*** up anymore guys. I just drove home Raptorless because when I got there they never bothered to even do the recall over the past 3 days they've had it. Now I have no idea how long it's going to take them. Best case it passes, worst case I am waiting for parts
Well that’s a bunch of horse sh it. Stay on them!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I touched base with my dealer this afternoon. Said that it's still on the train in Pearland and they listed it as a hot shipment this morning. Should have it this week, just don't know when.

Fortunately, that area is south of the winter weather that we are expecting Thursday. I do not think I'd risk getting it on Thursday, don't want to have to risk the current Raptor, and I know I would take risks after 8 months, and don't want to risk the new one coming home. So, it'll be Wednesday, Friday or Saturday.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't even make this s*** up anymore guys. I just drove home Raptorless because when I got there they never bothered to even do the recall over the past 3 days they've had it. Now I have no idea how long it's going to take them. Best case it passes, worst case I am waiting for parts
Dude my raptor is 9 hours away from me, I told the guy make sure they ain’t no recalls on it and call me when it’s 100% ready to pick up, he called me back with in couple of hours and said it’s all good they did the recall at Dearborn before they sent it to us. That sucks man it seems atleast your not that far away from it. Picking mine up Wednesday morning.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JUST AN FYI: My good buddy works at a nearby Ford dealership and gave me the keys today to a 35 Gen 3 LFG that was delivered to them last Friday, it was still in transportation mode so I couldn't drive it but I sure as hell started it up and I fell in love instantly!!! The ETA on it was 2/16 but it arrived 1/28. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can help add to the page count. The service department is waiting on SSSC to release the order for the recall parts. Could take them anywhere between 24-72 hours, then they have to ship them. Also per the stop sale the technician doing the PDI must inspect the components indicated on the recall first. So they f***ed up on Friday when the truck arrived and didn't bother to even do the recall then.
They better find these parts fast
what are they releasing?? It’s literally a bag of rivets for like $10! SMH. Wondering if they think they need driveshaft bolts too… ford released a follow up that they can be reused.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude my raptor is 9 hours away from me, I told the guy make sure they ain’t no recalls on it and call me when it’s 100% ready to pick up, he called me back with in couple of hours and said it’s all good they did the recall at Dearborn before they sent it to us. That sucks man it seems atleast your not that far away from it. Picking mine up Wednesday morning.
I haven't seen any other mentions of the recalls being done before leaving the factory.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any other mentions of the recalls being done before leaving the factory.
Well I guess I found out Wednesday, thank god for warranty, when I called FP last Monday they said “since it showing released the recall may have been done”, mine was built on the 1-18-22 idk if that makes a difference or not.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm… maybe that’s why mine was finished so fast. Dealer called me at 3 saying it arrived and texted me at 7 saying it was done. Seems pretty fast, as I read the repair bulletin. It’s quite a lot to do as you have to drop the driveshaft and fuel tank.