10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it were any other situation or a different vehicle there would be a lot more words for the dealership. I don't want to be calling service and going over the sales department because at the end of the day I am still getting a 21 Raptor at MSRP. They could be real **** heads and charge me 5k ADM "take it or leave it" as we've seen done on this forum before. I'll just be miserable and patient until I get keys in hand, then I can talk s***
Shoot, I paid 5k ADM and still worried that they might pull garage like that if I made things uncomfortable. I get the concern. I did however, have an “@mrlevine” (Ford communications director) tweet and DM on standby if things went sideways. ;-)

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it were any other situation or a different vehicle there would be a lot more words for the dealership. I don't want to be calling service and going over the sales department because at the end of the day I am still getting a 21 Raptor at MSRP. They could be real **** heads and charge me 5k ADM "take it or leave it" as we've seen done on this forum before. I'll just be miserable and patient until I get keys in hand, then I can talk s***
I had to tell my salesman about the stop sell and recall. They did the recall the following morning. If I hadn’t said anything I would have shown up to sign for a vehicle they wouldn’t release. I understand your frustration and while I’m not a fan of the dealership model, I don’t think ford corporate is very good at getting this info to them. It sucks walking on eggshells with these sales managers when getting a msrp deal. The finance guy was actually pissed at me when I declined the extended warranty.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to tell my salesman about the stop sell and recall. They did the recall the following morning. If I hadn’t said anything I would have shown up to sign for a vehicle they wouldn’t release. I understand your frustration and while I’m not a fan of the dealership model, I don’t think ford corporate is very good at getting this info to them. It sucks walking on eggshells with these sales managers when getting a msrp deal. The finance guy was actually pissed at me when I declined the extended warranty.
Hahaha did you mention you can just purchase it for cheaper online? I'm looking forward to our financing conversation, they gave me some stupid rate at 3.8% and I laughed but didn't push it further since I wasn't picking up the truck yet

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha did you mention you can just purchase it for cheaper online? I'm looking forward to our financing conversation, they gave me some stupid rate at 3.8% and I laughed but didn't push it further since I wasn't picking up the truck yet
I didn’t, he was a smug ******* so I didn’t want him to counter with the online price and I doubt he would have gone down further than ford flood. I got 2.1% on a 6 year loan but I’m going to pay it off early.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t, he was a smug ******* so I didn’t want him to counter with the online price and I doubt he would have gone down further than ford flood. I got 2.1% on a 6 year loan but I’m going to pay it off early.
Nice! That's pretty good, that's around the same rates I've found local and online. I don't care what gets me out the door, I can always re-finance the next day. I just need to make sure on the disclosures whatever they give me doesn't have a pre-payment penalty