10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the other weeks seem to have a thread, so I figured why shouldn't we?

Who all is here with me?

If our trucks are built the week of Columbus Day when can we expect delivery? I'd love to have it by 11/15 so I can get the windows tinted, XPEL front wrap, and bed cover installed before I leave for Thanksgiving vacation on 11/20.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on board. I hit up the FP chat the other day hoping to bail on the rest of you 10/11 guys but they told me there was no room on any other boats. Might name the truck Maria if my dates don't move too far off.

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I reached out to FP this morning hoping I got lucky and moved up, but no dice. Still sitting here in the 10/11 group. Anybody else joining us yet?

mobiia

Reaction score
Yup, 10/11 squad checking in. Dealer ordered 7/13 and I have a VIN. Fingers crossed no delays!

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t checked in with FP in two, almost three, weeks but scheduled for 10/11. Makes me wonder if I have a VIN now. Dealer ordered some time in mid June.
Last time FP confirmed it will be a 2021.

Last edited: