10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it were any other situation or a different vehicle there would be a lot more words for the dealership. I don't want to be calling service and going over the sales department because at the end of the day I am still getting a 21 Raptor at MSRP. They could be real **** heads and charge me 5k ADM "take it or leave it" as we've seen done on this forum before. I'll just be miserable and patient until I get keys in hand, then I can talk s***
I hear ya… maybe I was just lucky. My dealer was on top of things and always gave me good info.
At least yours at the dealer.

Cotaco

Reaction score
and i wanted mine for my Jackson Hole trip.... was promised i would have it before my trip. i would like to never repeat this process ever again, JFC.
Got to the dealer yesterday! They're getting the recalls figured out. If i can pick it up at some point on Thursday i might be able to get enough of my parts installed to drive it to Crested Butte

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Got to the dealer yesterday! They're getting the recalls figured out. If i can pick it up at some point on Thursday i might be able to get enough of my parts installed to drive it to Crested Butte

you son of a gun! congrats!!! i hope mine makes it so i can do the same. will cancel my flights quite happily. not gonna bother with tint or anything else until i get back. only thing i'll add is the x4s.

CB rules btw, will hopefully get out there end of March if all works out.... such a fun town, would move there if it were slightly closer to an airport!

Last edited:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Hope they don't take too long on the recall, this is the most annoying part being able to see the truck and sit in it but not take it home lol