10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping everyone gets their my21 rides before end of February, if that happens we all should play “we are the champions” by queen and the ones that don’t should play “killing me softly” by fugees….just saying

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Hope they don't take too long on the recall, this is the most annoying part being able to see the truck and sit in it but not take it home lol
Well the hard part of the recall is to replace the driveshaft if there is wear from the material rubbing on it. Since your truck was not driven, you should have an easy fix, most likely.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good news is that Blue Cruise was holding up the 801A Raptors. With that not available, Ford can get vehicles moving (and provide BlueCruise as an OTA update later on). The bad news is that there may be a potential D35 engine shortage from Lima due to production shortages on certain engine components.
If my 21 is missing engine components and that’s the hold up, I’m bailing.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The “good news” someone posted about for people with an 801A was the removal of BlueCruise. Apparently that was the holdup which doesn’t make any sense, but then again… Ford as a whole makes no sense
I don't think that's the case, many of our trucks have shipped just prior to the Blue Cruise announcement.