10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LABL, PRCS and Bump just updated on sticker and msrp went down (cruise deletion?) Y’all know what each means?

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh and if you are expecting delivery be sure your dealer is aware of the market adjustments for the blue cruise. Someone else just got delayed because they didn't get the new sticker in the mail yet and you have to sign off on the waiver before you take delivery. I sent all that info to my dealer Monday when the f***ed me, and they texted me today saying Ford did re-invoice the truck with the deduction. Still waiting for parts though

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and if you are expecting delivery be sure your dealer is aware of the market adjustments for the blue cruise. Someone else just got delayed because they didn't get the new sticker in the mail yet and you have to sign off on the waiver before you take delivery. I sent all that info to my dealer Monday when the f***ed me, and they texted me today saying Ford did re-invoice the truck with the deduction. Still waiting for parts though
How in the he ll are you still waiting for parts?!? Just seems crazy... i know I know... not making waves. I'd still be calling (politely) every day.