10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't even make this s*** up anymore guys. I just drove home Raptorless because when I got there they never bothered to even do the recall over the past 3 days they've had it. Now I have no idea how long it's going to take them. Best case it passes, worst case I am waiting for parts
Bro. WTF?

I am dropping mine off tomorrow night. I scheduled the repair, so they better have the parts. My daughter wrecked my wife's car over winter break, so I will be rolling in her rental. A badass Toyota Carolla. They better turn my Raptor around in 2 days, lol.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"That's gonna be another $2,500 off the sales price, thank you very much!"

In all seriousness, that's crap, man! It's a fairly quick fix and they should be willing to drop everything and jump on it for you.
One would think. But here we are, waiting for more parts. I'm furious

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't even make this s*** up anymore guys. I just drove home Raptorless because when I got there they never bothered to even do the recall over the past 3 days they've had it. Now I have no idea how long it's going to take them. Best case it passes, worst case I am waiting for parts

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can help add to the page count. The service department is waiting on SSSC to release the order for the recall parts. Could take them anywhere between 24-72 hours, then they have to ship them. Also per the stop sale the technician doing the PDI must inspect the components indicated on the recall first. So they f***ed up on Friday when the truck arrived and didn't bother to even do the recall then.
They better find these parts fast

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Mine still in the railyard too. ETA updated from 01.31 to 02.02. Really wanted it by my Crested Butte trip this weekend :(

and i wanted mine for my Jackson Hole trip.... was promised i would have it before my trip. i would like to never repeat this process ever again, JFC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc