10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@drnimrod @KevoUsmc @georgecolumbie Well, my activation request was denied again today. Hopefully, that means someone was in it, moving it to somewhere close to being able to pick it up, or send it on its way... Has anyone actually seen what it does to the screen? Is it not possible to drive it without responding, or can it be ignored? This is the message saying it "was denied by the primary user and you do not have access", versus the other message that was "Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request". Happened to a couple of us on Dec 21st, just happened to me again today, while the tracker went MIA. Last update on the tracker was on 12/8 showing built, and estimated delivery of 12/31. Hopefully next time it works for me, it will at least have updated the estimated delivery date.
Interesting.... mine still shows pending over 2-1/2 months after the request. Who knows... I am betting mine has been sitting that long at least. I tried the activation about a week after it showed a production date on the tracker (10/19).

nirazulay

Reaction score
question - Is it possible that tracker said Estimated Delivery 01/03/2022 and status is still in production?
Ordered On 06/17/2021
In Production 10/20/2021
blend 10/16/2021

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
question - Is it possible that tracker said Estimated Delivery 01/03/2022 and status is still in production?
Ordered On 06/17/2021
In Production 10/20/2021
blend 10/16/2021
If the truck is still in production, then it hasn't shipped. The ETA is a lie.

My truck's ETA is next Sunday. It hasn't shipped, so that's not happening either.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting.... mine still shows pending over 2-1/2 months after the request. Who knows... I am betting mine has been sitting that long at least. I tried the activation about a week after it showed a production date on the tracker (10/19).
And... my pending activation was "denied" AGAIN by the "primary user" at 6:55am this morning... this MUST mean someone has been moving the truck around... and still the estimated delivery is 12/31/2021....

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered On 06/17/2021
In Production 10/20/2021
blend 10/16/2021
Yep... I am in the same boat. In production is actually a built truck, but could be waiting on a chip or other small parts like flares. Mine is completely built with no holds.... just sitting in a lot.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep... I am in the same boat. In production is actually a built truck, but could be waiting on a chip or other small parts like flares. Mine is completely built with no holds.... just sitting in a lot.

Same here, that's the most frustrating part...blend of 10/12 built 10/14, no holds from what I'm told...just been sitting on some lot since mid-October. No idea why it hasn't shipped yet

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, that's the most frustrating part...blend of 10/12 built 10/14, no holds from what I'm told...just been sitting on some lot since mid-October. No idea why it hasn't shipped yet
I know! Just ship all the trucks that are ready. SMH.
Betting it’s the location. First in, last out bs.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No updates for me, tracker still says in production with estimated delivery of 1/3. This whole process has been depressing but I’m still looking forward to getting my truck, especially since it will be my first raptor. On a brighter note, will any of you from 10/11 be going to raptor assault? 10/11 is the best squad so it would be cool to coordinate a bit if people are going.
I feel you brother. But, on a more positive note, I'm definitely hoping to get to the Assault, especially since it's literally next door in Utah. Hoping to catch all of my crew there. I'm looking at you @KevoUsmc @Raptorny etc.