10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was fully completed early Dec, mostly built in mid Oct. Last updated dec 3, with an eta of 12-28 to 1-3. From what it looks like it hasn’t shipped. Our trucks have been getting beat up for months. At this point, just send me what you got and I’ll figure out the rest lol

UCF-150

Reaction score
My 1/3 placeholder updated to 1/21 this evening. A new placeholder date WOO HOO!

My 22 that I ordered has a VIN and a build date of 2/7… might just wait for that one

Cotaco

Reaction score
Can’t make this up…my “shipped” status just went backwards to “built” on tracker. I knew it was unreliable but looks like the beatings will continue.
:oops:
Mine stayed stuck at Built Awaiting Shipment

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My eta date was updated for the 4th time last night - now showing 1/6. I know it shipped and is sitting in Chester, PA, just a few short hours from the dealer in NJ so I have some hope it will arrive on Thursday.

Luckily the snow yesterday seemed to largely miss the Philly area which just minor accumulation, otherwise I would expect yet another delay….