10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, just a bunch of people that can afford $80k trucks complaining about how things should be done!

tell-me-more-c9e8d19b2e.jpg

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Generally, we would like to the government to stick to doing what it does well..... hmmm.... okay, stick to doing what it is required to do in the constitution(s) (Feds and States), and then let us figure it out from there. If everyone KNEW that it was their own responsibility to plan for the VERY occasional winter storm... which we are warned about days or even weeks in advance, then we would likely all be better off. BUT... the more we get to "the government promised they would take care of me"... the less prepared we are. My 2 cents also... sorry for the political derailing.... it would be great to have my Raptor, and F*** the weather, regardless of what it is!
I agree. The fact that people have to rely on the government for everything in life aside from national security and domestic rights protection is alarming.