10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All good… In New Jersey and up north I agree with you. And I’m most certainly a proponent of being proactive rather than reactive…that philosophy has most certainly served me well both personally and professionally. But I’m also a huge supporter of efficiently allocating resources that make sense long-term. I think you’re assessment is a bit dramatic as it pertains to the reality here in ATL. To each their own…
I just find it funny that some people complain about how the government shouldn't spend money on certain things so they don't, but when the s H i T hits the fan they start complaining about why we weren't better prepared. I live in reality not some dramatized world that some do. I appreciate the discussion bro.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just find it funny that some people complain about how the government shouldn't spend money on certain things so they don't, but when the s H i T hits the fan they start complaining about why we weren't better prepared. I live in reality not some dramatized world that some do. I appreciate the discussion bro.
Likewise…best to you!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel this is representative of Ford's current situation at DTP with some of our Raptors. Some are stuck in the middle while others are moving along fine around the fringes, cue the uncomfortable laugh! :p
1640886038805.gif

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Generally, we would like to the government to stick to doing what it does well..... hmmm.... okay, stick to doing what it is required to do in the constitution(s) (Feds and States), and then let us figure it out from there. If everyone KNEW that it was their own responsibility to plan for the VERY occasional winter storm... which we are warned about days or even weeks in advance, then we would likely all be better off. BUT... the more we get to "the government promised they would take care of me"... the less prepared we are. My 2 cents also... sorry for the political derailing.... it would be great to have my Raptor, and F*** the weather, regardless of what it is!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Generally, we would like to the government to stick to doing what it does well..... hmmm.... okay, stick to doing what it is required to do in the constitution(s) (Feds and States), and then let us figure it out from there. If everyone KNEW that it was their own responsibility to plan for the VERY occasional winter storm... which we are warned about days or even weeks in advance, then we would likely all be better off. BUT... the more we get to "the government promised they would take care of me"... the less prepared we are. My 2 cents also... sorry for the political derailing.... it would be great to have my Raptor, and F*** the weather, regardless of what it is!
I agree, a laissez faire approach is the best approach in my opinion but unfortunately not everyone can manage life as well as others and most can't make their way out of a wet paper bag so they need some sort of help without taking advantage of the system. All kinds of people in this 330mil population of the USA not just us. 1000% with you on getting our Raptors ASAP #Ford!!

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me, haven't had an update in a while and my ETA still shows 12/26. Glad we're getting the 21's now with the last of the chip upgrades (led's and interior temp dials) lol. I would like to plan on going some time next year. Maybe in the early spring end of winter?

I would be totally down for a Raptor Assault trip. I've never been! Sounds like a blast just to hang out and do hood rat stuff with a bunch of like minded dudes! What can possibly go wrong :p