1.5” Collars vs 1.0” Eibach springs, I HAVE USED BOTH…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great info here! I recently purchased a 23” PP and has exactly a 1” rake. Was hesitate on the 1.5” RPG as it might sit nose high but will likely go with the 1” Eibach now
Thanks!

MNLeadfoot

Reaction score
Geiser is a fraction the size of eibach and put in a fraction of the effort developing their gen 3 products. They literally took their gen 2 spring and changed a few digits on the serial number and put it up for sale to the gen 3 crowd. Oh yeah and they charge more than eibach because market research shows when you charge more for a product their is a false correlation with higher quality. My last sentence is speculation of course.
Yup that makes sense.

B HARV

Reaction score
Great info here! I recently purchased a 23” PP and has exactly a 1” rake. Was hesitate on the 1.5” RPG as it might sit nose high but will likely go with the 1” Eibach now
Thanks!
Hate to bring back up a older thread but you ever get those 1" Eibach springs mounted up TXRap?

Would love to see a picture of a truck with just the 1" Eibach springs up front. They seem to be harder to come by than you'd think.

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see a picture of a truck with just the 1" Eibach springs up front. They seem to be harder to come by than you'd think.

Here ya go!

Attachments

• IMG_6837.png
    IMG_6837.png
    882.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6838.png
    IMG_6838.png
    700.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6839.png
    IMG_6839.png
    855.1 KB · Views: 104

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to bring back up a older thread but you ever get those 1" Eibach springs mounted up TXRap?

Hey B Harv, yes, I had the 1” Eibach installed and very happy with the level and overall comfort of the springs. Gave me a little more clearance too since I went to a 00 offset wheel. Here are some pics. IMG_1635.jpegIMG_1633.jpegIMG_1636.jpegIMG_1641.jpegIMG_1580.jpeg

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 1” Eibachs do provide a great stance, just when you load the bed with mountain bikes, guns and ammo, you are squatting a good bit. My 37” pp plus only 3/4” higher in the front stock, so when I am carrying light loads, it only squats a smidge.
The 35” trucks are a bit lower however and benefit more that the 37” trucks with a 1” lift.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a 35 raptor and want to level it. RPG is literally next door to my office. I was going to get 1.5" collars. But I like the idea of a spring. All these comments have me going back and forth, back and forth on what to use. I want level. Some say 1" ebauchs are too high. Others say the 1.5 collars" are. UGH!!!

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a 35 raptor and want to level it. RPG is literally next door to my office. I was going to get 1.5" collars. But I like the idea of a spring. All these comments have me going back and forth, back and forth on what to use. I want level. Some say 1" ebauchs are too high. Others say the 1.5 collars" are. UGH!!!
1” eibachs are lower than 1.5” collars. The collars lift too much, I had them as well. Eibachs are perfect on a 35” truck.