1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with dealership again today. Said I’m on chip hold… Just my luck. Dudes with all the same options as me are being pushed thru even ones for the build week after mine. Fords prioritization is trash.

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with dealership again today. Said I’m on chip hold… Just my luck. Dudes with all the same options as me are being pushed thru even ones for the build week after mine. Fords prioritization is trash.
I hear you. I'm with you on my Raptor and I ordered a F250 Tremor in June and just got my VIN last month when guys who ordered months after me already have their trucks.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any changes on ETA, you may still get it soon if ETA stands

zachmm23

Reaction score
I was a 3/4 ETA but my delivered stage on tracker changed to final preparation and my truck still seems to be at the plant. Maybe Ford will hire Santa and his sleigh to hold my ETA? Ordered 10/05

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got email saying mine is built and ready to ship. Expected at dealer 3/12-18. Yeah, baby.
Tracker has been down last day or so, at least for me. And I've never received emails from Ford. Just updates from my dealer. At last tracker check for you, what did it show? Still in production or shipped or? Super exciting news!!