1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Notarized? Why would that be necessary? And you think they are going out on a limb? If you walk away they couldn’t care less. Someone will be happy to buy it when if finally arrives, unless you got the purdy pink @Oldfart p a n t y package. :p Then everyone will want it even with ADM.

Lots of "miscommunication" from the dealer between when I intially called to when they sent the agreement. They want to pick up my truck and leave me with another truck while this one comes in. (That's where it started to get strange) I know inventory is low but it can't be traded in until the truck is received, they can't sell my truck until the other truck is received. Why I'm not keeping it until I can take physical possession of the Raptor is beyond me.

I've been burned once and that is all it took to doubt what a dealer has stated so I make sure I am protected. Usually after sending that document they either refuse or say that another person needs to sign it. That typically means they were being untruthful in what was said.

I hope I get the truck as promised but my doubts are strong.

JAB2435

Reaction score
Well like a lot of you here I am still in production (since 2/2) and the tracker is not working for me either. Oh and I dont talk to my dealer, because they dont know ****. They get all their info from me. lol

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/4 blend here. Still “in production” with no ETA. Really starting to get frustrating not hearing anything after my truck has been “in production” for almost 3 weeks. I know it’s not 3 months like the October group but at least they have a delivery ETA(regardless if it accurate or not)

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well like a lot of you here I am still in production (since 2/2) and the tracker is not working for me either. Oh and I dont talk to my dealer, because they dont know ****. They get all their info from me. lol
Same here. I've been in production since 2/7 with a 2/10 blend date and have no updates. Wish i have a crystal chip hold ball

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here... In production since 1/31, with a blend date of 2/7. Tracker wasn't working this am for me, but is now.

Also, my window sticker still has the old 801A package price of $6,150 which included Blue Cruise.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to be a Debbie Downer, I know it's very frustrating a lot of us know firsthand about waiting and some are still waiting for 2021's to be delivered. My 2021 sat for 4 months after being built and got delivered in Feb of 2022!

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to be a Debbie Downer, I know it's very frustrating a lot of us know firsthand about waiting and some are still waiting for 2021's to be delivered. My 2021 sat for 4 months after being built and got delivered in Feb of 2022!
I’m still waiting on my 21

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m still waiting on my 21
I hear you guys. I've been following the 10/11 squad for sometime. I also orginally ordered 6/12 and sat unscheduled the entire time. We know the delays are coming.

I hope you get your truck soon. What's happening with your truck is BS!

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least y’all have/had ETAs. I’d at least like an idea on when my truck might be delivered. (I understand that date is highly inaccurate but regardless)