1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a '21 the day the order banks opened in mid-June. That order just sat 'unscheduled/clean' status where it probably still sits. My dealer placed a new order for a '22 for me on 10/6. Obviously I got a VIN for that one rather quickly. But I'm no stranger to this 'real wait' concept. And I feel for those waiting on '21's. Not fun! But I keep reading posts on here, the wait is worth it once you finally get the truck. I hope to write one of those posts some day, maybe this year.

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My original order was placed 6/17, rolled into a 2022 on 10/4. Went into production on 1/27 with a 2/4 blend date. Still nothing on the tracker. Looks like well be waiting a while

itsSov

Reaction score
10/11 order date. Sent to production 1/31, 2/8 blend. Same as the others, still showing in production. Can't say I feel like any of us will be excited with the eta dates when they update.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...and you chose to inject your political beliefs as one of an infinite number of examples to showcase how much more important your truck is than the rest of the world, understood.
Calm down, buddy. It was a joke. I’m on my third Raptor and my Gen3 will be my 4th. I can wait as long as it takes. Fact is, I have no political beliefs. I think they’re all a bunch of crooks and couldn’t care less about their constituents. All they want is to be re-elected no matter the cost. I don’t know the left from the right, conservatives from liberals. There is nothing more boring to me than politics.

Last edited:

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
9-NORMAL,NB,003162,NB011 Anybody know what those codes are at the top of my window sticker?

I'm surprised my Raptor RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR says 9-NORMAL. ;)

jsimon77

Reaction score
9-NORMAL,NB,003162,NB011 Anybody know what those codes are at the top of my window sticker?

I'm surprised my Raptor RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR says 9-NORMAL. ;)
Are you able to still access your car and window sticker on the tracker? I haven't been able to get in for days!

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you able to still access your car and window sticker on the tracker? I haven't been able to get in for days!
Tracker has been up and down, but you can still get your sticker if you bookmarked that page separately.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Wasn’t working for couple days but has been since. No update though so not worth much. Try using a different browser.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what this means, but the date at the very bottom of my window sticker was showing 2/8/2022 until last night, which was my blend date. That date has now changed to 2/15/2022.

Maybe some sort of status update although the tracker still says "In Production" with Estimated Delivery TBD. Been in production since 1/31.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts