1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My status on the palsapp has never changed. Just says pending. The truck has already shipped and is sitting at a rail yard in Nashville.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called this am. My truck was unloaded at the rail yard last night. Dealer said they had the yard mark it as hot and they are doing what they can to get it to the dealership. It's 2 and 1/2 hours away. Getting closer.

For what it's worth; I got conflicting info from FP, Ford's tracker, and my dealer over and over again. Original production date was 1/31, with 2/7 blend. Tracker last showed 'In Production' 2/24 and 'Built' 3/9 and it updated to 'Shipped' on 3/10. On 3/9 my dealer called and told me it was on chip hold and in storage with no ETA. And the very next day it shipped.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kody and others,

Don't worry about Palsapp status. In your case (and mine), it will always say Pending even after the truck is delivered (gathered this from various ford forums). It only works for those whose trucks never go by rail.

I know your window sticker says Convoy, so does mine, but that just means it went on a truck to the railyard. Mine is now on a railcar from MI to MA. Yours will also be at some point on its journey from MI to TX.

OP is in MI, so entire delivery journey will be by convoy/truck, thus Palsapp is a reasonable tracking source.

For the rest of us, Palsapp only updates once when the VIN is generated.

Your best tracking source is VVR or FP Chat at this point.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kody and others,

Don't worry about Palsapp status. In your case (and mine), it will always say Pending even after the truck is delivered (gathered this from various ford forums). It only works for those whose trucks never go by rail.

I know your window sticker says Convoy, so does mine, but that just means it went on a truck to the railyard. Mine is now on a railcar from MI to MA. Yours will also be at some point on its journey from MI to TX.

OP is in MI, so entire delivery journey will be by convoy/truck, thus Palsapp is a reasonable tracking source.

For the rest of us, Palsapp only updates once when the VIN is generated.

Your best tracking source is VVR or FP Chat at this point.
That would make sense, I am 20 min from Dearborn which means my shipper is convoy only which is why Palsapp works for me. I am sure we will all get shipped soon!

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tracker still shows as 'in production'. FP says 'in production/produced' and should be here 3/26. Crossing my fingers!