1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kody and others,

Don't worry about Palsapp status. In your case (and mine), it will always say Pending even after the truck is delivered (gathered this from various ford forums). It only works for those whose trucks never go by rail.

I know your window sticker says Convoy, so does mine, but that just means it went on a truck to the railyard. Mine is now on a railcar from MI to MA. Yours will also be at some point on its journey from MI to TX.

OP is in MI, so entire delivery journey will be by convoy/truck, thus Palsapp is a reasonable tracking source.

For the rest of us, Palsapp only updates once when the VIN is generated.

Your best tracking source is VVR or FP Chat at this point.
Been checking with FP daily now and they still show it as released and awaiting shipping assignment. Hopefully it gets assigned this week. ETA to dealer is 4/6.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feels like shipping is running slow. While mine shipped from the plant quickly (next day after status changed to Built), it sat at the New Boston, MI railyard from 3/10 until 3/19 when it was loaded onto a railcar. And FP/VVR shows not status update since, still showing loaded onto railcar on 3/19. My ETA was/is 3/26, but no chance it will make it by then. The home stretch is the longest, figuratively and feels like even literally.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feels like shipping is running slow. While mine shipped from the plant quickly (next day after status changed to Built), it sat at the New Boston, MI railyard from 3/10 until 3/19 when it was loaded onto a railcar. And FP/VVR shows not status update since, still showing loaded onto railcar on 3/19. My ETA was/is 3/26, but no chance it will make it by then. The home stretch is the longest, figuratively and feels like even literally.
I'm right there with you and yes the home stretch is the worst!

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kody and others,

Don't worry about Palsapp status. In your case (and mine), it will always say Pending even after the truck is delivered (gathered this from various ford forums). It only works for those whose trucks never go by rail.

I know your window sticker says Convoy, so does mine, but that just means it went on a truck to the railyard. Mine is now on a railcar from MI to MA. Yours will also be at some point on its journey from MI to TX.

OP is in MI, so entire delivery journey will be by convoy/truck, thus Palsapp is a reasonable tracking source.

For the rest of us, Palsapp only updates once when the VIN is generated.

Your best tracking source is VVR or FP Chat at this point.
Just a heads up but mine shipped via rail but palsapp was super accurate as it went by convoy from the rail yard to dealer (about an hour). The origin updated to the rail yard shortly after shipping out of DTP, it updated with the destination (my dealer) around the time it made it to the rail yard (in Minnesota). Showed dispatched and hour later it showed delivered on palsapp with a time.