1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a rational sense you're correct haha, but the anxious part of me feels slightly relieved when they tell me a date, just to switch it on me. I feel better for the week while I wait in anticipation lol
I completely understand. Im a very impatient person and even though I ordered almost 4 weeks ago…i know the sad truth that it will take at least 5-6 months. I let that sit in for a couple weeks now and I don’t think about it anymore lol

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I completely understand. Im a very impatient person and even though I ordered almost 4 weeks ago…i know the sad truth that it will take at least 5-6 months. I let that sit in for a couple weeks now and I don’t think about it anymore lol
My order for my truck MY22 went in 10/14. I also tried to get a MY21 back in June and didn't understand the process well and let an allocation-less order sit with a dealer since June 18th and just went unscheduled the whole summer. Luckily throughout that time this forum gave me a lot of info on the process and by the time I realized my truck wouldn't be built and then tried cold calling over 50-60 dealers, anyone who had a truck wanted ADM and anyone who said they sold at MSRP had all their trucks spoken for already. So even though my real wait has been since October, I've been waiting in my mind since June and just thankful to have a VIN this time but also can't help but check the status weekly lol

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order for my truck MY22 went in 10/14. I also tried to get a MY21 back in June and didn't understand the process well and let an allocation-less order sit with a dealer since June 18th and just went unscheduled the whole summer. Luckily throughout that time this forum gave me a lot of info on the process and by the time I realized my truck wouldn't be built and then tried cold calling over 50-60 dealers, anyone who had a truck wanted ADM and anyone who said they sold at MSRP had all their trucks spoken for already. So even though my real wait has been since October, I've been waiting in my mind since June and just thankful to have a VIN this time but also can't help but check the status weekly lol
I bought my truck out of Bismarck, ND and live in FL because I refuse to pay over MSRP. It will be a blast driving it back to FL over a couple days. Scheduled to be built 1/31/ I may never get to drive it in snow again so might as well enjoy it. I check weekly on Friday usually to see if anything changed. If the tracker was more accurate I wouldn't have to contact FP.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a 1/31 build week been able to view their window sticker yet?

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a 1/31 build week been able to view their window sticker yet?
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think you’ll see the window Sticker until it goes into production or a few days before

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think you’ll see the window Sticker until it goes into production or a few days before
I think you're right. I heard possibly a week before production, it should be visible. It's also hard to believe solid info on Ford's IT department.

Travis Dean

Reaction score
I believe you are correct. Ordered an Explorer recently and window sticker showed up 4-5 days before it went into production.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got pushed back two weeks as well. I’ve stopped checking often cause it will take longer than we think.