1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated build date today of 2/2, so I’m back here again lol. Only 3 weeks out!! The anticipation is getting real hahaha

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah build date of 2/2 with a 2/6 completion date. Of course, the spray in bed liner happens after. And, who knows what will be missing from it. We shall see.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah build date of 2/2 with a 2/6 completion date. Of course, the spray in bed liner happens after. And, who knows what will be missing from it. We shall see.
Same build day as you. Is the tracker working for you? Where are you getting the 2/6 completion date from?

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same build day as you. Is the tracker working for you? Where are you getting the 2/6 completion date from?
Tracker still down. I called Ford Performance and had the inventory mgr at the dealership confirm it. We will see if it makes out.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with my dealer. Build day got moved to 1/31 from 2/3. Will check with FP next week. Getting closer. Then the shipping wait starts.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the switch ups today, I'm back. Scheduled for 2/3. Well see what sticks and keep stock piling parts lol