1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt like I got a great deal and I really like my local shop and the guy that owns it. And my truck looks amazing! In this area they get all the high end vehicle business for tint, ceramic coating, and PPF and have a rock solid reputation. They been very helpful so far with educating me on how to care for it as well.

Sounds like you had a bad experience with ceramic pro. Sorry to hear that.

I’m a ceramic pro installer…..so I love the feel of it but I don’t think I’ll be using it on my next vehicle….it’s hard for me to say it’s a pyramid scheme but I mean it kinda is.
To be certified you just need to spend $1600 on the initial product. Leads get sent to your phone and you can buy them for $19. Anyway there are much better coatings on the market such as gtechniq.

Ceramic pro feels so smooth though. You cannot wash for 2 weeks after. Yes it’s worth it but no it’s not worth it. You’ll still get swirls and scratches etc

^This is what I was referring to.

I've never used it, I've only seen unsatisfied customers that have. As long as you like the product that's all that really matters because it's your truck.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^This is what I was referring to.

I've never used it, I've only seen unsatisfied customers that have. As long as you like the product that's all that really matters because it's your truck.
Thanks for that.

I decided to try it for the first time based on all the positive comments on this forum. I hadn't seen that one yet.

It's been driven a lot in the rain and while the sides are dirty from tire spray, the hood and roof are super clean with no water spots at all. So far, I'm super happy & impressed. I'm coming up on my two weeks and the installer offered to do the first wash. So it's going back next week for that.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo! After 2 straight months of checking the status on my incoming 2021 Raptor, it just now moved to "In Transit." Yay!

The dealership originally ordered the truck last July 9th and it went into production on 11/02/21. It shows a "Built" date of 12/18/21, but there was never a checkmark next to "Built" until today. From looking at the bottom of the window sticker, the blend date was 02 01 22. There is no blend date at the top of the window sticker for some reason. I meant to post a question about why that was, but now who cares? My truck is on its way here!

To be honest, I was starting to wonder if the truck even really existed. And I was having thoughts of backing out and getting something different. Most likely a Silverado ZR2 for a year or two until Raptor production gets back to normal. I'm really glad I held out. Nothing beats the Raptor, in my opinion.

Black/Black 801A, Power Tech Package, Engine Block Heater, Twin Panel Moonroof, Auto Start-Stop Removal, Carbon Fiber Package, 17" Forged Aluminum Wheels.

Last edited:

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in transit with a dealer ETA of April 23rd. Ford said it was last scanned in Melvindale, MI however it's more than likely further along than that. No updates on Ford order tracking other than it's shipped but no dates

I have serious doubts that if it arrived at the distribution center today that it would be at my dealer by the 23rd due to the shortage of drivers

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im 2/21 still in production. But VVR now shows it’s been sent back to the plant in Dearborn and off Ramp 51.

Check and see if it was at the rail yard in Melvindale, MI. If it's been sent back and not there I doubt it would be held much longer.

JAB2435

Reaction score
I found out yesturday that my truck was shipped by rail on the 13th and should be at the South Carolina rail yard on the 23rd. (1 hr and 20 min away) Then I wait for a truck to bring it to the dealer. None of the trackers had any information that the truck had shipped and FP told me it was still sitting at ramp 51. Someone need to revamp thier tracking operations. Just saying.