1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAPR53

Reaction score
really hope mine comes off hold before this summer is over, looks like i'm going to PCS my family of 5 and 2 dogs across country with one vehicle now... 1/21 blend.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really hope mine comes off hold before this summer is over, looks like i'm going to PCS my family of 5 and 2 dogs across country with one vehicle now... 1/21 blend.

Your location is San Diego and you're moving across country so I am assuming you are a Marine and possibly going to one of the MCAB on the East Coast.

If so, I am in NC and will gladly help you, your family & pets with anything I can.

SAPR53

Reaction score
Your location is San Diego and you're moving across country so I am assuming you are a Marine and possibly going to one of the MCAB on the East Coast.

If so, I am in NC and will gladly help you, your family & pets with anything I can.
Thanks brother, going to Rhode Island for school, picking up the truck in St. Louis, may work out where i grab it on the way!

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which brand ceramic coating did you get? I’m also getting black
Ceramic Pro. I like that all their installers are trained/certified before they can use the product and I'm not sure about the value add, but it goes on your Carfax report too. I don't think others brands have that Carfax association.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ceramic Pro. I like that all their installers are trained/certified before they can use the product and I'm not sure about the value add, but it goes on your Carfax report too. I don't think others brands have that Carfax association.

Ceramic Pro paid Carfax for listing this service and then each retailer/installer will then pay Ceramic Pro more in fees and products which ultimately ends with you paying more.

Ceramic Pro does not stand by the product they sell and will either blame the installer or you. If you wash or detail yourself be very cautious of what touches the paint because it will still scratch & swirl.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ceramic Pro paid Carfax for listing this service and then each retailer/installer will then pay Ceramic Pro more in fees and products which ultimately ends with you paying more.

Ceramic Pro does not stand by the product they sell and will either blame the installer or you. If you wash or detail yourself be very cautious of what touches the paint because it will still scratch & swirl.
I felt like I got a great deal and I really like my local shop and the guy that owns it. And my truck looks amazing! In this area they get all the high end vehicle business for tint, ceramic coating, and PPF and have a rock solid reputation. They been very helpful so far with educating me on how to care for it as well.

Sounds like you had a bad experience with ceramic pro. Sorry to hear that.

Tylander

Reaction score
I am a 1/19 blend and also on chip hold. Ford says ETA 5/22-5/28 and the regional rep said my truck should be completely built early May. Fingers crossed.

braaptor37

Reaction score
I’m a ceramic pro installer…..so I love the feel of it but I don’t think I’ll be using it on my next vehicle….it’s hard for me to say it’s a pyramid scheme but I mean it kinda is.
To be certified you just need to spend $1600 on the initial product. Leads get sent to your phone and you can buy them for $19. Anyway there are much better coatings on the market such as gtechniq.

Ceramic pro feels so smooth though. You cannot wash for 2 weeks after. Yes it’s worth it but no it’s not worth it. You’ll still get swirls and scratches etc