1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just in another thread and someone stated that I should not be unscheduled clean even though I already have a VIN generated. Can someone help make sense of the info I have and compare it to what you have? I was told they have an allocation and put my name on the list to be the first order of a 2022 way back before the summer started, but as I found out, that really means nothing these days. Here are the details. Hope someone can give me a little info and compare it to what you were given/told.

Order went in on 10/1
Issued an order code and sales code
Priority Code -10
Original Build date November 30th
Build date pushed to Jan 24th (scheduled to week)
VIN Number given to me on 11/4
In-Order Processing Unscheduled - Clean (This is listed in the second row) See picture

Attachments

• DE7FCA6E-B68B-4768-BDD3-0819A96DECFA.jpeg
    DE7FCA6E-B68B-4768-BDD3-0819A96DECFA.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 38

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just in another thread and someone stated that I should not be unscheduled clean even though I already have a VIN generated. Can someone help make sense of the info I have and compare it to what you have? I was told they have an allocation and put my name on the list to be the first order of a 2022 way back before the summer started, but as I found out, that really means nothing these days. Here are the details. Hope someone can give me a little info and compare it to what you were given/told.

Order went in on 10/1
Priority Code -10
In-Order Processing Unscheduled - Clean (This is listed in the second row) See picture
lol dude, your order is scheduled you're good. That's a list of updates, it went from unscheduled to scheduled

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Order went in on 10/1
Priority Code -10
Yep, you should be good, the only thing is that we all hope the Jan 24 date stands, but....

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol dude, your order is scheduled you're good. That's a list of updates, it went from unscheduled to scheduled
ok good I see it now. I guess I will have to stop saying I am unscheduled clean. That is no longer the case. lol sorry for the freak out. I am dealing with some problems on my truck right now and I have to determine if I should be putting on new tires, fixing the CAT and clockspring. A bunch of costs that I would rather pass onto someone else but its getting bad right now.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joining the 1/24 club!

The best news though…! My salesman sent me a copy of the build sheet and said, “hope this is ok I did this”… he got the 37 package added and surprised me with it! Freaking stoked!