0-2 so far in finding a dealer to place an order with!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Bad Deals!

There are no bad deals on a Raptor, come on, if you got it under 60 or 65K with dealer Mods, you did good, if you didn't wait 5 months like me to save a few thousand, and spend the 5 months vacuuming around countless boxes of mods whoes smart, I drive a rental car looking like I love Figuir Skating, and mens fashion shows

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
There are no bad deals on a Raptor, come on, if you got it under 60 or 65K with dealer Mods, you did good, if you didn't wait 5 months like me to save a few thousand, and spend the 5 months vacuuming around countless boxes of mods whoes smart, I drive a rental car looking like I love Figuir Skating, and mens fashion shows

I haven't been waiting anywhere near as long as you and I'm already thinking maybe I should have paid a couple or three more thousand and already be in my truck. /sigh....This wait is gonna be torture.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a ruby red raptor in Framingham Ford. Try dealing with then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Framingham, they were less than willing to deal on anything. I told him that I read on here someone (you) just bought one at invoice and was told "you mean MSRP, I won't sell a raptor at invoice." He did tell me he had a ruby one on the lot but I'm not interested in that color... Or dealing with him after what he said.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered back in September and only waited 8 weeks to save 4k. Early bird gets the worm.

But, I agree with you today. If I were looking for one now, id pay sticker price in a heartbeat for a truck on the lot.

Last edited:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a pretty good deal now.

You proir military? USAA member? They have a pretty good buyers program, if you are.

Don't count out a good long road trip to go get the right truck either!! If anything falls through, contact Cookeville Ford (Cookeville, TN) and ask for Tim Roche...Got mine from him and was super happy with the deal and service!

Then I got to enjoy a nice 5,000 mile break-in road trip back to Alaska!!

Good luck with the deal! You're going to love the truck!

Is that question for me? :shrug:

I haven't been waiting anywhere near as long as you and I'm already thinking maybe I should have paid a couple or three more thousand and already be in my truck. /sigh....This wait is gonna be torture.

Saw your sig

You and I will have almost identical trucks. Only difference being I opted for the blue interior :cheers:

I talked to Framingham, they were less than willing to deal on anything. I told him that I read on here someone (you) just bought one at invoice and was told "you mean MSRP, I won't sell a raptor at invoice." He did tell me he had a ruby one on the lot but I'm not interested in that color... Or dealing with him after what he said.

I wish I had a dollar for every time a ******** salesman or sales manager told me "You won't get a Raptor for a penny less than sticker"

****** IDIOTS! :321:

D

Deleted member 12951

Someone didn't take their Xanax today.

You know, looking back with the wait that is killing me, I should of went to the doctor and got something for this painful 16+ week syndrome that I thought I could handle......

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$3500 off MSRP is approximateley $1,000 over invoce . Thats a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk