‘20 raptor 2 1/2” rear block Deaver question ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
So I have been thinking about going with +3 deavers with thinking it will raise the rear 1” from factory height. All the threads have been saying remove 2” block, add +3 and there you go pretty simple math. So I measured my oem blocks and they are 2 1/2” in height. Does that mean I will gain 1/2” from stock height? Is this a taller block on the ‘20 than previous years? Or am I completely missing something here which with out a doubt could be the case.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like the blocks would have a groove in them so they sit tightly on the axle. I'd crawl under my truck, but I'm too old. And too lazy. And I don't care enough. If Deaver says +3s will give you an inch, I'd go with that.

BlueGoliath96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk if the Gen 1 rear blocks are the same height ? But yea Deavers +2 as I know will net you the same height but without the block and +3 nets you 1 inch+ over the block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
VGKRaptor

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Idk if the Gen 1 rear blocks are the same height ? But yea Deavers +2 as I know will net you the same height but without the block and +3 nets you 1 inch+ over the block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya just not sure if my 2 1/2” block will net me a 1/2” lift from stock using +3. I would prefer 1/2” as that is perfect for what I want