Rear leaf question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit from Deaver or ICON is sold with the bolt included. I see that you can get the ICONs for $1100. Yeah cannot touch that. We need to stay in business for atleast another 10 years. ;-)
Thank you for letting me know. I'm not sure if they have it in stock or not. If not I will come back to you because i need these asap...

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had the +3. since i carry weight all the time in the bed. i was told these would be perfect for me. lasted 4 months and were done for. spring looked like a big ol w. had them re arched at deaver and 3 months later, same thing. i ended up buying a set from wsi (no longer a business. jimmy has a new company and doesnt do leuafs anymore) those lasted a bit longer. i finally had these re arched to add more lift and added a leaf. at last a solution........ been 4 years now and springs still look as if i just put them on there (arch wise) bit muddy, rusty and dirty, but they havent lost their arch yet. i found if you are going to get new leafs, OVER ESTIMATE what you carry instead of actual weight that you carry. i used actual numbers and they turned out to be not enough spring for me. might be a bit rougher on road, but at least you wont be removing, re arching and re installing over and over.
Oh man great feed back. Love it. I have been thinking Deaver +4 HD with 1 inch drop shackles. Run hard and then go back to factory shackles if needed. It does seem that advertised "performance" is based on new springs. While actual "performance " is found after the break in period.