Stock Rake

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Can someone tell me what the stock rake is?

I never took measurements when I first got my truck. Measuring from the ground to the center fender lip.

My front is at 41" and rear at 44.5"
So a 3.5" rake right now.

I am not stock but curious how far off I am? I am at mid-perch and have WSI HD springs, from what I searched here, those are 3+.

Bed weight: (two spares - under and in bed), bed cage, jack and 24g action packer.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I think your going to have a hard time finding someone on here with stock height. I would imagine that the stock rake is very similar to yours now. Seems like you gained in inch in the rear with your hd/+3's and should have gained 1.5" with your mid perch. I thought I was higher in the front at mid perch...closer to 42", but that's splitting hairs. Basically, I think stock rake is very similar to what you have going on now, you're just basically an inch higher front and back. That's my guess

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the weight you have in the bed you're the same as I was with deaver +2s and no weight in the bed.
I'm currently at 41.5/ 43.5 with mid perch, deaver +2s and a 1" drop shackle.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the weight you have in the bed you're the same as I was with deaver +2s and no weight in the bed.
I'm currently at 41.5/ 43.5 with mid perch, deaver +2s and a 1" drop shackle.

I was just looking at some of your other posts earlier this morning. Seems to me like your Deavers are sitting higher than most +2's. Are you sure that yours are +2's and not +3's?

I'm looking at getting Deavers right now and debating between +2's and maybe just running a drop shackle or getting +1's.

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at some of your other posts earlier this morning. Seems to me like your Deavers are sitting higher than most +2's. Are you sure that yours are +2's and not +3's?

I'm looking at getting Deavers right now and debating between +2's and maybe just running a drop shackle or getting +1's.

Multiple companies would've had to of really missed up for me to end up with +3s.

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Multiple companies would've had to of really missed up for me to end up with +3s.

So did you have the Deavers on without the shackles? Was it sitting at 44.5" that way? I only ask because I've seen the design of the synergy and I know it's different than most. Curious if it dropped the truck the inch it was supposed to

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So did you have the Deavers on without the shackles? Was it sitting at 44.5" that way? I only ask because I've seen the design of the synergy and I know it's different than most. Curious if it dropped the truck the inch it was supposed to

It was 44.4 the day after the springs went on.